Terms of Service
CCAonline, Inc. Wireless Internet service (the “Service”) will be provided to you (the “customer”) on the terms and conditions set forth in this Subscriber Agreement by the operating company subsidiary of CCAonline, Inc. that owns and/or operates the wireless internet service in your area. For purposes of this Agreement, “affiliate” means any entity that controls, is controlled by or is under common control with CCAonline, Inc.. By establishing an account and using the Service or equipment, you agree to be bound by the Customer Installation Service Agreement and to use the Service in compliance with the CCAonline, Inc. Acceptable Use Policy (Referred to in this document as “AUP”).
- GENERAL TERMS AND POLICIES
- CCAonline, Inc. is a private company providing a commercial gateway to the Internet. CCAonline, Inc.’s equipment and facilities may be used to send electronic mail, conduct commercial transactions, access web forums, newsgroups and private networks, engage in on-line chat sessions, transfer files, and otherwise enjoy all legal aspects of the Internet, subject to these Terms and Policies.
- Customer Information: The Customer information that you have provided and will provide to CCAonline, Inc. during the term of this Agreement, including without limitation your legal name, address, telephone number(s), and payment data (including without limitation information provided when authorizing recurring payments) is accurate, complete and current. You agree to promptly notify CCAonline, Inc., in accordance with the terms of this Agreement, if there is any change in the information that you have provided to CCAonline, Inc.. Failure to provide and maintain accurate information constitutes a breach of this Agreement.
- This service is provided to authorized persons or organizations (referred to in this document as “Subscriber” or “you”. Any use of the service is subject to any restrictions listed below. By using the Service, you agree to be bound by all of theses Terms and Policies. If you do not agree to be bound by these Terms and Policies, you must cancel your account immediately and may not thereafter use or attempt to use the Service.
- If you are an individual Subscriber, these Terms and Policies apply to all persons who gain access through your account. If you are a commercial Subscriber, these Terms and Policies apply to all your employees, agents and/or customers. In either instance, a violation of these Terms and Policies by anyone using your account will be imputed to you.
- The Service and the CCAonline, Inc. Equipment shall be used only by you and by members of your immediate household living with you at the same address. You acknowledge that you are executing this Agreement on behalf of all persons who use the CCAonline, Inc. Equipment and/or Service by means of the Customer Equipment. You shall have sole responsibility for ensuring that all other users understand and comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement and the AUP. You further acknowledge and agree that you are solely responsible for and liable for any and all breaches of the terms and conditions of this Agreement and the AUP, whether the breach is the result of use of the Service and/or the CCAonline, Inc. Equipment and/or Customer Equipment by you or by any other user. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless CCAonline, Inc. and its affiliates, suppliers, and agents against all claims and expenses (including reasonable attorney fees) arising out of the use of the Service, CCAonline, Inc. Equipment and/or the Customer Equipment or the breach of this Agreement or the AUP by you or any other user.
- CCAonline, Inc. grants you a non-exclusive right to access, use and display the Service on any computers or other electronic display devices of which you are a primary user. You may not assign, sub-license or transfer any rights or obligations of the Service without the express written consent of CCAonline, Inc.
- REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OF CUSTOMER:
- Age: You are at least 18 years of age.
- Export Laws: You will comply with all applicable export and re-export control laws and their implementing regulations, and you will not transfer, by electronic transmission or otherwise, any content derived from the Service to either a foreign national or a foreign destination without first obtaining any required government authorization. You further agree not to upload to the Service any data or software that cannot be exported without prior written government authorization. The terms “export” and “re-export” mean transferring or releasing technology to another country or to a national of another by any means – physical, electronic or otherwise. This includes the electronic transmission of information and software to foreign countries and to certain foreign nationals.
- No Tampering: You will not service, alter, modify or tamper with the CCAonline, Inc. Equipment or with the Service, or permit any other person (unless authorized by CCAonline, Inc.) to do so. This prohibition includes, without limitation, altering an antenna to change the downloading or uploading capacity of the antenna’s throughput.
- Theft of Service: You will not connect the Service or any CCAonline, Inc. Equipment to more computers, either on or outside of the Premises, than are reflected in your account with us. You acknowledge that any unauthorized receipt of the Service constitutes theft of service, which is a violation of federal law and can result in both civil and criminal penalties. In addition, if the violations are willful and for commercial advantage or private financial gain, the penalties may be increased.
- IP Addresses: CCAonline, Inc. will provide you with dynamic Internet protocol (“IP”) address(es) as a component of the Service and these IP address(es) can and may change over time. You will not alter, modify, or tamper with these dynamic IP address(es) or those of any other customer. You agree not to use a dynamic domain name server or DNS to associate a hostname with the dynamic IP address(es) for any commercial purpose. You also agree not to use any software on or in conjunction with any computer(s) or network device connected to the Service that provides for static IP address(es). If applicable, CCAonline, Inc. will release and/or recover the dynamic IP address(es) upon disconnection, discontinuance, or termination of the Service or this Agreement.
- Your account billing start date is the date indicated on the Customer Service Installation Agreement and on your first invoice. This agreement will continue on a month-to-month basis after the initial term.CCAonline, Inc. reserves the right to change the price of the Service at any time after the initial term upon 30 days notice. Prices for other CCAonline, Inc. services may change at any time upon 30 days notice and will be posted on the CCAonline, Inc. website: https://ccaonline.com. Current rates may also be obtained by calling (217) 735-2677.
- CCAonline, Inc. must receive written notice of termination (which may be by first-class mail or by e mail) from you at least 5 days prior to end of a month, or the Service will be provided and charged to you for the following month.
- Charges are due within 10 days of the date on CCAonline, Inc.’s invoice. Overdue accounts will be locked. Subscriber agrees to pay the total amount due plus a $25 reactivation fee.
- Any checks returned by the issuing institution will be charged a processing fee of $25.00.
- Any past due balances on previous accounts are due in full before service will be provided on a new account.
- Payments for service are due on the first day of the month that the service is used. If you fail to pay for your account for 10 days after the date of the invoice, CCAonline, Inc. may without further notice terminate your account. Termination does not remove your responsibility to pay all fees incurred up to the date that CCAonline, Inc. terminates your account. If CCAonline, Inc. incurs any fees or costs in collecting any past-due amounts, including costs of legal counsel or a collection bureau, those fees and costs will be added to the amount you owe.
- To cancel the Service you must call (217) 735-2677 with your security answer or send registered or certified mail, return receipt requested to CCAonline, Inc., 601 Keokuk Street, Lincoln, IL 62656-1730. The first 14 days that your account is active are considered a trial period during which you may cancel at any time with no cancellation penalty. If after 14 days beyond your activation date you are dissatisfied with the Service or any related terms, conditions, rules, policies, guidelines, or practices, your sole remedy is to discontinue using the Service, cancel your account, and pay any cancellation fees that apply. Cancellation will be effective at the end of the current billing period in which notice of cancellation is received. Upon cancellation, email service will be terminated.
- CCAonline, Inc. is providing equipment to you for your use of the Service. Cancellation, by you, before the initial term of the agreement ends will result in a $150.00 early termination charge. Recurring charges will continue to accrue until the account, including early termination charges, is paid in full. If you move service to a new location during the initial term, you will be charged the then-current installation fee. Early termination charges will apply even if the cancellation is for reasons of a move to another location that is not serviced by the CCAonline, Inc. Wireless Broadband network.
- Service disconnection charge will not be applied if and only if a minimum of 3 service calls are reported from the customer and documented by CCAonline, Inc. on the identical reoccurring issues below:
- Signal strength below acceptable levels.
- Hardware malfunctions with client equipment.
- Total connection speed below broadband speeds (300 kbps) and is tested and verified by a CCAonline, Inc. wireless tech at the customer site.
- CCAonline, Inc. may terminate this Agreement, your account, or your use of the Services for any reason, including, without limitation, if CCAonline, Inc., in its sole discretion, believes you have violated the Agreements or if you fail to pay any charges when due.
- CCAonline, Inc. provides this service to you on a monthly, unlimited basis. Any use of our service in a particular billing cycle is your consent to the fee for that billing cycle. No refunds will be issued for charges accrued in any month in which you used the Service, with the sole exception of cancellations as per section 8 of this document. Pro-rating of is available for section 8 cancellations in the billing cycle that you choose to cancel.
- EQUIPMENT; ACCESS
- Access to Customer’s Premises: You authorize CCAonline, Inc. and its employees, agents, contractors, and representatives to enter your premises at which the Service will be accessed (the “Premises”) in order to install, configure, maintain, inspect, repair and remove the CCAonline, Inc. Equipment, and to install, configure and inspect the Customer Equipment. All such access will occur during normal business hours or by appointment. You warrant that you are the owner of, or a tenant in, the Premises, and that you have the authority to enter into this Agreement. If you are not the owner of the Premises, upon request, you will supply us with the owner’s name and address, evidence that you are authorized to grant access to the Premises on the owner’s behalf and (if requested by CCAonline, Inc.) written consent from the owner of the Premises. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless CCAonline, Inc. and its affiliates, suppliers, and agents against all claims and expenses (including reasonable attorney fees) arising out of any breach of this Section 1(a).
- CCAonline, Inc. Equipment: The CCAonline, Inc. Equipment will at all times remain the property of CCAonline, Inc. or its designee. You acknowledge that the CCAonline, Inc. Equipment is merely a means through which the Service is provided by us and may be removed or changed by us at our discretion as we deem appropriate, including through “downloads” to your computer(s) or otherwise. You agree not to use the CCAonline, Inc. Equipment for any purpose other than to use the Service pursuant to this Agreement. During the term of this Agreement, CCAonline, Inc. will repair and maintain all CCAonline, Inc. Equipment and you agree that the CCAonline, Inc. Equipment will not be serviced by anyone other than CCAonline, Inc. employees, agents, or designees. You shall not sell, transfer, lease, encumber or assign all or part of the CCAonline, Inc. Equipment to any third party. You will not relocate the CCAonline, Inc. Equipment. At your request, we may, at an additional charge, relocate the CCAonline, Inc. Equipment within the Premises at a time agreed to with you. If you change residences or disconnect your Service, you must contact CCAonline, Inc. for additional information concerning disconnecting the Service, the possibility, costs and procedures for transferring the CCAonline, Inc. Equipment and Service to your new residence. You shall pay to CCAonline, Inc. the full cost for the replacement of any lost, stolen, unreturned, damaged, sold, transferred, leased, encumbered or assigned CCAonline, Inc. Equipment or part thereof, together with any incidental costs incurred by us relating to the replacement of the CCAonline, Inc. Equipment or part thereof.
- Equipment is to be returned to CCAonline, Inc. upon deactivation/cancellation of service. A $200 fee will be charged if equipment is not returned or returned in non-working condition.
- The fee is waived if and only if the following conditions are met:
- Customer paid for equipment in full at the activation of service.
- Customer has returned the equipment in full working condition.
- The fee is waived if and only if the following conditions are met:
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND DAMAGES
- You assume full and complete responsibility and liability for your use of the Internet service. Except as specifically provided in the Subscriber Agreement, IN NO EVENT WILL CCAonline, Inc., OR ANY OTHER ENTITY THAT HAS PROVIDED ANY OF THE SOFTWARE/SERVICE, BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DIRECT, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF BUSINESS, LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES OR LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION OR OTHER DATA) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF OR INABILITY TO USE THE SOFTWARE, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY OTHER PARTY, EVEN IF CCAonline, Inc. HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
- THE SERVICE AND ANY SOFTWARE PROVIDED TO YOU BY CCAonline, Inc. ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE” BASIS; CCAonline, Inc. DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THEY WILL BE ERROR-FREE AND/OR UNINTERRUPTED, OR THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED. IN THE CASE OF ANY OF THESE EVENTS OR CIRCUMSTANCES, CCAonline, Inc. WILL NOT ISSUE ANY REFUNDS OR CREDITS. CCAonline, Inc. DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE SECURITY OR BACK-UP OF YOUR DATA STORED ON THE SERVICE.
- CCAonline, Inc. is not responsible for the cause of any loss of data or disruption of service from the following:
- Any natural disasters (floods, lightning, tornadoes, rain, sleet, hail, snow or acts of god)
- Power outage/surges
- Equipment failure
- Internet backbone lines disabled
- These terms of service and acceptable use policies may be changed at any time and for any reason by CCAonline, Inc. Revised terms and policies will be posted at https://ccaonline.com/about/tos Revised terms and policies are binding on you as soon as they are posted. If you do not wish to continue subscribing to the Service under any revised terms and policies, inform CCAonline, Inc. at once, and your account will be closed, with a refund of any credit amount on your account as of the date of account closure.
601 Keokuk St.
Lincoln, IL 62656