A Site Survey is a FREE, no obligation, test of our radio signal at your premises. We check for signal quality before we install, because we want to provide quality service.
No. CCAonline is pleased to inform you, we have no limits on our service. Use as much as you want!
No. CCAonline retains ownership of the outdoor radio equipment.
The store’s office hours are:
Monday – Thursday 9:00AM – 5:00PM
Friday 9:00AM – 6:30PM
Saturday 10:00AM – 12:30PM
There are many convenient ways we offer for you to make payments:
1. Auto Withdrawal. Because your payment is the same every month, many people enjoy the ease of our auto withdrawal option. All you need is a checking or savings account. Download the auto withdrawal form today! .
2. Email Invoice. We send you a virtual bill to your email account.
3. Physical Mail. We send you a paper bill in the mail.
There are many places you may pay your bill as well:
1. Pay your bill online! If CCAonline has your email address on file you can simply go to billing.ccaonline.com and register for an account.
2. Return your payment in the mail.
3. Drop your payment off in one of our many drop boxes around town.
4. Stop in our store and make a payment in person. We love to say “hello” to our customers.
There is a drop box at 601 Keokuk St. on the ally exit. There is also a drop box on Kickapoo street near the recycling center.
No. The equipment is the property of CCAonline and should not be moved without permission. The equipment is also expensive. If you break it, you get to buy us a new one.
Please contact CCAonline if our equipment will need to be moved. We are more than happy to schedule a time that we can move our gear to a different location. Please do not move our radio equipment without permission.
Begin with some easy troubleshooting:
1. If you are having trouble with only 1 computer, then please reboot that machine (turn it off and back on again).
2. If multiple devices are having trouble, then reboot your router or switch.
3. If multiple devices are having trouble and you have already rebooted your router, then reboot our radio equipment. Unplug the Motorola AC adapter, count to 10, plug it back in. It will take a minute or so to start up and get connected back up to our Access Point.
4. Please give us a call. We are always happy to help. If you have already completed steps 1-3, then your call will be shorter.
Just like any piece of electronic equipment, the first step in troubleshooting is to turn it off and back on again. This will alleviate any electrical gremlins.
You should not need to reboot your radio equipment more than once per week.