Do I have to buy any additional equipment?
CCAonline retains ownership of the outdoor radio equipment and will be provided at no additional cost to you. However, we do not provide or rent routers. CCA carries routers that we can sell to you or you can purchase a router from your favourite electronics store. Most routers will work with our service out of the box.
Are there any data limits?
No. CCAonline is pleased to inform you, we have no data limits on our service. Use as much as you want!
What is a Conditional Install?
A Conditional Install starts with a FREE, no obligation, test of our radio signal at your premises. We check for signal quality before we install, because we want to provide you with quality service. If the survey looks good, we’ll install right then and there. If the survey does not look good, we’ll let you know and pack up our things with no cost to you.
Where are you located?
We are located at:
601 Keokuk Street
Lincoln, IL 62656
We are caddy-corner from the Qik-n-EZ.
What are your hours?
The store’s office hours are:
by appointment only. Please contact us by email email@example.com, or by phone (217) 735-2677.
How can I receive invoices?
CCAonline offers a ways to view your invoices:
1. Email Invoice. We send you a virtual bill to your email account.
2. View your bill online! If CCAonline has your email address on file you can simply go to billing.ccaonline.com and register for an account.
3. Automatic billing.
Where is the drop box?
The drop box is on Kickapoo street, across the street from Latham Park and next to the mailing boxes.
What if I need to move?
If you need to move to a new home in Logan county, we will need to do a Site Survey at your new place to make sure we can provide you with the same quality service you expect from CCAonline. Please contact us with specific questions.
How do I pay my bill?
There are many convenient ways we offer for you to make payments:
1. Auto Withdrawal. Because your payment is the same every month, many people enjoy the ease of our auto withdrawal option. All you need is a checking or savings account. Download the auto withdrawal form today! .
2. Auto payments can also be setup with a credit or debit card.
3. Pay your bill online! If CCAonline has your email address on file you can simply go to billing.ccaonline.com and register for an account.
4. Drop your payment off in our drop box downtown.
5. Call our office and make a payment with a card over the phone.
What if I am remodeling my house exterior?
Please contact CCAonline if our equipment will need to be moved. We are more than happy to schedule a time that we can move our gear to a different location. Please do not move our radio equipment without permission.
May I move my outside radio equipment?
No. The equipment is the property of CCAonline and should not be moved without permission. The equipment is expensive and you will be held accountable for any damages caused by unauthorized movement of the equipment. Should you need our property moved, please call the office and we will gladly set up a time for us to move it to a more convenient location.
Why reboot my radio equipment?
Just like any piece of electronic equipment, the first step in troubleshooting is to turn it off and back on again. This will alleviate any electrical gremlins.
You should not need to reboot your radio equipment more than once per week.
What if I am unable to get online?
Begin with some easy troubleshooting:
1. If you are having trouble with only 1 computer, then please reboot that machine (turn it off and back on again).
2. If multiple devices are having trouble, then reboot your router or switch.
3. If multiple devices are having trouble and you have already rebooted your router, then reboot our radio equipment. Unplug the Motorola, Ubiquiti, or Bai Cells AC adapter and count to 10 then plug it back in. It will take a minute or so to start up and get connected back up to our Access Point.
4. Please give us a call. We are always happy to help. If you have already completed steps 1-3, then your call will be shorter.
Do you have any faster service?
In many of our service areas we do have service up to 20Mbps available. If you would like to know if you are eligible for higher speed service, give our office a call at (217) 735-2677 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.