CCAonline retains ownership of the outdoor radio equipment and will be provided at no additional cost to you. However, we do not provide or rent routers. CCA carries routers that we can sell to you or you can purchase a router from your favourite electronics store. Most routers will work with our service out of the box.
No. CCAonline is pleased to inform you, we have no data limits on our service. Use as much as you want!
A Conditional Install starts with a FREE, no obligation, test of our radio signal at your premises. We check for signal quality before we install, because we want to provide you with quality service. If the survey looks good, we’ll install right then and there. If the survey does not look good, we’ll let you know and pack up our things with no cost to you.
We have two drop box locations in Lincoln:
The first drop box is outside our office at 601 Keokuk St. on the ally exit.
The second drop box is on Kickapoo street, across the street from Latham Park and next to the mailing boxes.
There are many convenient ways we offer for you to make payments:
1. Auto Withdrawal. Because your payment is the same every month, many people enjoy the ease of our auto withdrawal option. All you need is a checking or savings account. Download the auto withdrawal form today! .
2. Auto payments can also be setup with a credit or debit card.
3. Pay your bill online! If CCAonline has your email address on file you can simply go to billing.ccaonline.com and register for an account.
4. Return your payment in the mail.
5. Drop your payment off in one of our many drop boxes around town.
6. Stop in our office and make a payment in person. We love to say “hello” to our customers!
7. Call our office and make a payment with a card over the phone.
CCAonline offers a few ways to view your invoices:
1. Email Invoice. We send you a virtual bill to your email account.
2. Physical Mail. We send you a paper bill in the mail.
3. View your bill online! If CCAonline has your email address on file you can simply go to billing.ccaonline.com and register for an account.
In January 2019 CCAonline started to send invoices through email rather than using USPS. This decision was based on the idea that we are an internet service provider and 99.55% of our customers have an email address. If you did not receive an invoice through email, please check your spam/junk folder.
For those who were already receiving paperless invoices, nothing has changed. For those who received paper invoices, a letter was mailed along with the invoice in November and December explaining the change. We sent the letter for two months hoping that if for some reason we missed you the first month we’d get you the next month.
There are several ways for our customers to pay:
Go to billing.ccaonline.com and set up an account to pay online at your convenience.
Have the payment withdrawn from your checking account or charged to your charge card.
As always, you can send us a check in the mail or place a check in one of our two drop boxes. One is on Kickapoo Street, across from Latham park next to the mailboxes and the second is outside our office on the alley exit.
We’d be happy to make a payment over the phone should you like to call us.
Stop in the office and make a payment in person. We love to say “hello” to our customers!
The emailed invoice can be printed on your home printer at your convenience. Should you decide a paper invoice needs to be mailed to you, there will be a $5 charge added to your invoice.
Unfortunately, the words “paperless billing” sparked frustration and annoyance for some of our customers. We apologize for the misconception because of the words that were used in the letter. In hind sight we wished we would have used “paperless invoicing” instead of “paperless billing”.
Please contact CCAonline if our equipment will need to be moved. We are more than happy to schedule a time that we can move our gear to a different location. Please do not move our radio equipment without permission.
No. The equipment is the property of CCAonline and should not be moved without permission. The equipment is expensive and you will be held accountable for any damages caused by unauthorized movement of the equipment. Should you need our property moved, please call the office and we will gladly set up a time for us to move it to a more convenient location.
Just like any piece of electronic equipment, the first step in troubleshooting is to turn it off and back on again. This will alleviate any electrical gremlins.
You should not need to reboot your radio equipment more than once per week.
Begin with some easy troubleshooting:
1. If you are having trouble with only 1 computer, then please reboot that machine (turn it off and back on again).
2. If multiple devices are having trouble, then reboot your router or switch.
3. If multiple devices are having trouble and you have already rebooted your router, then reboot our radio equipment. Unplug the Motorola, Ubiquiti, or Bai Cells AC adapter and count to 10 then plug it back in. It will take a minute or so to start up and get connected back up to our Access Point.
4. Please give us a call. We are always happy to help. If you have already completed steps 1-3, then your call will be shorter.